top of page

 Housing complaints & advice

If you have any ongoing issues relating to repairs or you are suffering anti social behaviour, please contact us to discuss your case. Our CIH qualified staff can offer free advice to both tenants of private landlords and social housing tenants.

We can also work through your landlords complaints process to help to resolve the issue. If you would like more information about this service and pricing, please click the 'Contact us' button below.

bottom of page